Georgia Tech Alumni Magazine is published quarterly by the Georgia Tech Alumni Association. Our print publication and website have nine goals:
- Showcase the news and accomplishments of Georgia Tech’s faculty, researchers, students and staff.
- Focus on technological content to show how the Institute is becoming the technological leader of the 21st century.
- Cover the professional and personal accomplishments of alumni.
- Highlight business and career advice from alumni and Institute leaders.
- Cover a full range of Yellow Jackets sports.
- Inform readers about services and events offered by the Alumni Association.
- Tackle topical issues with technical, financial, political and scientific insights from faculty and alumni.
- Employ a writing voice that reflects the personality of Georgia Tech graduates—intelligent, technically minded, engaged in the issues of the world and with a wry sense of humor.
- Celebrate the institute’s rich history.